12 days to Christmas and I am not even counting Down

I usually live based on the closest exciting anticipation. However, right now, I have non. So I will read my Green List and try to make some up.
* I am excited because school will be starting for me. There.
Now that I have something to look forward to…I have to finish my other projects.
See? I give up my own personal projects for a project of mass destruction, in character and general health.
No I will not give them up. School comes before a job, and personal projects come before school, so a job only comes before…getting my hair cut?
I don't know anymore, what it is I am supposed to be doing. But I know what I want to do. I want to learn Russian and get a degree of some kind and then once I have that I will take it and walk up to the school I have been dreaming about ( In my more realistic dreams where schools are still  to bureaucratic the death)  and I will get in and I will have my potential turned into purpose and I will use my purpose for the good.

So there world! Take that!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Prime Time