An hour or a moment or a year

I will never know. But whatever the amount of time, I floated above his face. I felt more and more like a curious bird, like a gosling. He was just something beyond what I had ever seen before. This could not be a Man, but I knew it was. However, he did not have the snarling facial features the other men had, from before. He also was not screaming or yelling or spitting. He merely made a light humming sound. Almost as if he was asleep. I cocked my head to the other side to perhaps get a better look.
I would very much like to touch the hair....

**********
I never have felt a fear such as this in all my life. She is naked, though I suppose that ought not to be my first shocking thought. I wonder if she notices I am awake. No. She continues to look at me like I am a ghost. She is the one with wings and only her hair to cover her, however magnificent it is.
"You may not touch my hair." I suppose I shouldn't have said that, for she just flew up past the highest canopy. Then again, since I am now dead, one would think  the Angels to be a little more forthcoming. It's not as if they never see the passed-on.
What a vision... Well I cannot move but my head and my mouth. I shouldn't have spoken. I feel so dirty. Are the dead meant to continue as filthy as their Proof of Mortality? I wonder if I am allowed to cleanse myself. If I could walk, let alone stand, I would have already begun speaking to whom ever is in charge...I suppose that would be God. I never really spoke to the fellow. Wonder if he will welcome me?
"Are all Angels here as intoxicating? If so I am in for all sorts of trouble..."

**********
Ilmari Ahti Yrvo Sat up and dusted off his pants. He was not paralized, only in shock. He also was not dead. He had only been unconscious. Najla Sindri Drust continued flying until she felt certain she was not being followed and fled to her cave. Where she promptly placed on her bands to hold back her wings and her clothes to hold back her nudity. She would go looking for the Beautiful Man would could hear her, like non other since the man who named her Echo. She endeavored to find him in the forest and he endeavored to find God among average, and healthy trees of the Earth. Much to the dismay of the owner of the falls, neither would be eaten for supper.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Prime Time