That door

You see its too much to ask for.
Seven times seven is forgiveness and a dusty bookshelf cannot hold my heart half as well as you can.
I can't be a substitute for the smoke you've been inhaling.
I am learning to heal others and myself.
If my advice could only reach beyond truth telling and on to true actions.
We all give ourselves very good advice, but even before we give it we know we would never have followed it in the first place.
It is funny to see people weak over failed plans, makes me chuckley.
You are a fool if you believe what you want to happen to be exactly possible.
Instead of giving up all hope, however, simply think of what small difference in your plan could be made to give you options and therefore possibility.
Yes, I did use the word chuckley.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Prime Time