In Which Autumn Falls and cannot be righted.

I will go again to that place you know of so well, that dark place.
I cannot take you from it, but i suffer it because of you.
Dare me and I drink well of it.
Pretend you do it for my own good and I will eat of it.
Darkness does not consume me, as it does you.
I consume darkness for my fate lies along the ley of yours.
Darkness subtle and a thickening mucous which spreads and spread into every place left wrenched of it's inhabitants.
The holes in the late comforting places of my mind, are now filled with sleeping blackness where hope once napped for the infinite universe to awaken her yet.
But the leaves fall still, never frozen again, never a moment will pass as was passed.
Hope will rest eternally for mine is lost.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Prime Time