The only piece missing from me is a direct passion, I am filled with awe without a direction. The problem with practicality is our fragility. The chance
Popular posts from this blog
I realize i have been scatter brained so let me clear some things up for myself if anyone. Behllaveaia is the Island of Life. It is in the centre of the Great Waters that flow for eternity. Amruirael is the countries and kingdoms connected within that land. The mountains and the cities and the Wood are all connected but great spaces are between them and well named the Wildernesses. There are other less civilized territories and tribal people all throughout the lands. There are also the Lyshxien, the terror of the Wood, the Skerridikki terror of the Great dessert and of the Rock mountains, and the Mountains' only terror is the Lyshxien that dwell there and the Wolves. Great dogs. Terrible but ancient . They do not kill to eat or for the fun of it. The CIties have their own terrors with robbers and murderers alike. The terror of the cities is the madness the men create upon themselves. Wood lies in the center and the Kinder ( the Castle and such where our kingdom rules from) ...
The Mist FIlled Path
The road and the bridge began to become blurry. The clouds started to spiral into a mass of grey and bright white. It was as harsh to look at as it was to look away. I wanted a distraction, but this was beyond distracting. I was seeing paths in the forest I had never seen before. Some how everything was swirling away from me. The only thing left in my vision was a path. The ground was saturated as if the earth were volcanic. The trees draped down and then shot up to the heavens. I didn't see and end. Truth be told I didn't see where it began, or where I began. Then I was the one spinning around... I woke up on the path, so my 'just-a-dream' theory was shot to hell. So I started walking. And walking, then I start running. My mind was wandering too much. I was gonna cry again if I let myself think, so I ran. I have never missed someone so much. I saw a small pool ahead of me. It is always at the end of that path. The pool is filled with a placid black liquid. It looks ...



Comments
Post a Comment